Prices and Information
Lift Pass Prices for Chamonix 2016-2017
There are 2 main lift passes for you to choose from.
CHAMONIX LE PASS
To enjoy all the ski areas of Chamonix from 1000 to 2500 m altitude.
- Brévent-Flégère area
- Domaine de Balme area (Le Tour)
- Les Grands Montets area (cable car from Lognan to Grands-Montets NOT included)
- Les Planards area
- Savoy area (beginners)
- Chosalets area(beginners)
- Vormaine area(beginners)
MONT BLANC UNLIMITED – MBU
1 pass, 3 countries to ski and discover Chamonix in total freedom.
Unlimited access to all « Chamonix Le Pass » areas plus
- Aiguille du Midi & Helbronner cable car (Vallee Blanche)
- Montenvers train & Tramway du Mont Blanc
- Lognan-Grands Montets cable car – that’s the top one!
- Les Houches ski area
- Courmayeur ski area & Funivie Monte Bianco (Italy).
- Verbier 4 Valleys (Switzerland). Accessible with the : MONT BLANC Unlimited 6 to 21 day passes
- NEW – EVASION MONT-BLANC SKI AREA Departing from Megève or Saint-Gervais. Accessible with the : MONT BLANC Unlimited 2 days or more, unlimited access.
- Cheap rates on the Mont Blanc Tunnel to access Courmayeur – 27€ return rather than 51€
6 DAYS LIFT PASS PRICES –
Chamonix Le Pass
Reduced rate – children (5-14 years old) and also 65-79 year olds 214,60€
80 years old or more 126,30 €
Family Lift Pass 782,70 €*
*Family pass is where you pay for 2 full adults and the 1st child is half price; any other children are free
Mont Blanc Unlimited – MBU
Reduced rate – children (5-14 years old) and also 65-79 year olds 254,20€
80 years old or more 149,50€
Family Lift Pass 927,00€
For lift pass prices for more or less than a week click here.
Online purchases at least 3 days in advance will get you a 6 day ski pass for the price of 5
So – a 6 day MBU will come in at 275,00€ for an Adult
Click Here to buy online!
If you need a lift pass for 10 days or more you will require a photograph.
All lift passes are now on smart cards which are 3€ each but are reusable.
You can now buy lift passes online.
If you have been before and still have your lift pass, you can just recharge it from home before getting to Chamonix.