Prices and Information
Lift Pass Prices for Chamonix 2017-18
There are 2 main lift passes for you to choose from.
CHAMONIX LE PASS
To enjoy all the ski areas of Chamonix from 1000 to 2500 m altitude.
- Brévent-Flégère area
- Domaine de Balme area (Le Tour)
- Les Grands Montets area (cable car from Lognan to Grands-Montets NOT included)
- Les Planards area
- Savoy area (beginners)
- Chosalets area(beginners)
- Vormaine area(beginners)
MONT BLANC UNLIMITED – MBU
1 pass, 3 countries to ski and discover Chamonix in total freedom.
Unlimited access to all « Chamonix Le Pass » areas plus
- Aiguille du Midi & Helbronner cable car (Vallee Blanche)
- Montenvers train & Tramway du Mont Blanc
- Lognan-Grands Montets cable car – that’s the top one!
- Les Houches ski area
- Courmayeur ski area & Funivie Monte Bianco (Italy).
- Verbier 4 Valleys (Switzerland). Accessible with the : MONT BLANC Unlimited 6 to 21 day passes
- NEW – EVASION MONT-BLANC SKI AREA Departing from Megève or Saint-Gervais. Accessible with the : MONT BLANC Unlimited 2 days or more, unlimited access. (Yet to be conformed for 2017-18)
- Cheap rates on the Mont Blanc Tunnel to access Courmayeur~ circa 27 € return rather than 51 €
6 DAYS LIFT PASS PRICES –
Chamonix Le Pass
Adults 258,00 €
Reduced rate – children (5-14 years old) and also 65-79 year olds 219.30 €
80 years old or more 129,00 €
Family Lift Pass 789,80 €*
*Family pass is where you pay for 2 full adults and the 1st child is half price; any other children are free
Mont Blanc Unlimited – MBU
Adults 309,00 €
Reduced rate – children (5-14 years old) and also 65-79 year olds 260,10 €
80 years old or more 153,00 €
Family Lift Pass 948,60 €
For lift pass prices for more or less than a week click here.
If you need a lift pass for 10 days or more you will require a photograph.
All lift passes are now on smart cards which are 3€ each but are reusable.
You can now buy lift passes online.
If you have been before and still have your lift pass, you can just recharge it from home before getting to Chamonix.